Language Training – Practical Information
Are you looking for a Quick Fix, Financial English, English for Marketers, English for Executive Assistants language training course, or a custom-made language training course? This page contains all practical information you need to choose from our training courses. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
The Training Day
- Interactive, practical English training, in your professional field (09.00-16.00 hours). Additional days or half-day sessions can be arranged
- Competent qualified trainers
- A network of other professionals in your professional field
- Course materials
- Certificate of participation
- Conveniently located in the WTC, in the centre of Almere – with parking garage and next to the railway station. You can request a free parking ticket for all training course days
- The course fee includes lunch and drinks. An English breakfast is served on the second day of two-day training courses
We will be pleased to book optional hotel accommodations in Almere, at a discount.
Our courses and prices are tailor-made – ensuring you get the best value for money! Prices are therefore not standard and are determined according to your individual learning requirements and group size. Please ask us for an obligation-free quote.
Our courses are held at the WTC in Almere. In-company training is also available.
Visit the WTC Almere website here.
If you have questions or need additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us
Why Courtesie Language Training?
- Courtesie’s expertise is built on broad experience in a variety of disciplines
- Our trainers are native speakers
- Our focus is both on language and cultural differences
- We offer training programs in all languages and fields
- Training can be completely tailored to your individual or group requirements
The Training Courses
We offer both standard course topics and training for specific learning goals. Do you require specific training in presentation, writing professional emails or, for instance, IT English? Please contact us for a personal solution and to arrange a date or location (e.g. an in-company course).